Looking back on last year’s resolution list I am proud to say I did more than I expected! I got a good enough LSAT score to get into law school, I started and finished my first semester and I passed!! I also flew for the first time to LA for work and for New Years 2014 I flew there again, but for fun! Things I did not do: run or get engaged, can’t win them all!
This year I think it will be fun to make a quarterly goal along with some good old fashioned resolutions!
1st Quarter Goal: Buy better clothes- you don’t have to ask me twice!!
- Do the majority of my homework on the weekend so I can breathe during the week.
- Explore SF in ways I have always wanted to do but never made time for.
- Run the Oakland half marathon in March- we started running already!
- Read the Hunger Games series.
- Go on a real vacation this summer, maybe Scotland! Any tips?
Q: What are your resolutions this year? If you don’t make resolutions, why?