Can you believe it’s May already? Don’t get me wrong, I love the spring and will be begging for more spring like weather once July hits, but I am excited about the summer! Yesterday while on Instagram I saw something called a Summer Bucket List and thought it would be really fun to create one! Come to find out, they are kind of a big deal. Who knew?
Mine looks something like this:
- Visit the new Exploratorium in SF- apparently they have an adult night? HOLD ON, shit. just. got. real. It’s called After Dark: First Thursdays, sign me up!!
- Go camping in Yosemite. I have lived close to Yosemite my whole life and have NEVER once been there. FAIL, Mom and Dad, fail.
- Get back into shape by the time law school starts. I have already been working out for a few weeks now and have seen improvement in my running and as an added bonus, my legs aren’t so scary white anymore! HA HA
- Go to the county fair, which I have heard only good things!
- FINALLY start reading the Harry Potter series.
- Go Kayaking in McCovey Cove during a Giants game.
So far that is all I can think of! I know I will do many other fun things but they are all things that I would do anyway, and these things are extra fun activities that I have been wanting to do and haven’t!
Q: What is on your Summer Bucket List?