Yesterday’s daily prompt piqued my interest and I’ll bet you will find yourself wanting to participate as well!
“Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” – the White Queen, Alice in Wonderland.
What are the six impossible things you believe in?
My six impossible things are as follows:
1. I just know that when I speak to my late family members, they hear me and talk back. Sometimes I can feel their presence and smile when I think that they are walking next to me or floating?!
2. I believe in perfect moments. Moments that surround us and make us feel as if we are living a dream. It seems as if you float up out of your body to admire the perfection of the situation.
3. Love conquers all. It has to. Too many things have happened for me to believe otherwise.
4. My sisters and I know when something is wrong with the others. I can FEEL it in my gut, even from hundreds of miles away.
5. I can talk to the fish when I am fishing, and they hear me. Which is why they bite my line!! (Don’t judge, it works and I know it does!!)
6. There is a place in my heart for EVERYONE. I know that is hard to wrap your head around, but sometimes I cry because I feel so much love and love so much. As cheesy as it sounds, it is true.
Now it’s your turn, leave me a comment!