Every year around this time people begin to talk about New Years Resolutions. As a result many people get new gym memberships, buy diaries, and a myriad of beauty products. Every year I try not to make a resolution as I never want to disappoint myself, however I always end up making one. There is just something about the start of a new year that makes everyone feel like they can start over.
I don’t remember what I resolved to do last New Years, but I have a good idea about the coming year. My resolutions are more like life goals, but I figure if I put it out there, it will happen, so here it goes:
- Get a good score on the February LSAT! This is the one thing I can control, and I will devote a good amount of time on this test.
- Get engaged/married! This is something I can’t control, but I want it to happen so I am putting it out there.
- Get into a law school and start attending- see the first bullet point.
- Run or start training for my first 1/2 marathon- I trained for one a couple of years ago and have missed running ever since. Now that we live in an area that I can safely run it, I want to take advantage of it.
- Take my first airplane ride! Hopefully this will involve a honeymoon!
There you have it, some of my goals for 2013!
Q: What are your New Years Resolutions?