I thought it would be fun to take another survey. I am in the process of writing my personal statements for law school applications and I needed something to help me tap into my feelings.
- Are you young at heart, or an old soul? I would say young at heart because I love to play and laugh.
- What makes someone a best friend? I think a best friend is someone that you can count on. Someone that gets you and would never try to change you. They accept you and you can trust each other. Someone who gives advice and cares about your well being.
- What Christmas (or Hanukkah) present do you remember the most? My favorite gift has always been my first dirtbike. I wanted one so badly and honestly didn’t think I would ever get one!
- What’s more important in a relationship: physical attraction or emotional connection? Emotional connection. I’m just lucky to have both! I think someone’s personality will influence the way others see them physically as well.
- Name a movie that you knew would be terrible just from reading the title. Abraham Linclon: Vampire Hunter.
- What holiday do you most look forward to? This is hard! I love holidays, I think the 4th of July has always been special to my heart.
- How is the relationship between you and your parents? Great! I have always had a good relationship with my daddy. In the past few years my relationship with my mom has grown so much. We have always been close but we used to but heads all the time.
- You’ve got the TV on, but you’re not really watching. What channel is the TV on? TBS
- Name a song that never fails to make you happy. Lovin’ Touchin’ Squeezin’ by Journey. Joe and I always used to sing that song to each other and I always love to sing it. I also can’t resist Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen and Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks.
- Have you ever read the “missed connections” on Craigslist? Have you ever posted one, or wanted to? I LOVE to read them! I have never posted one but always laugh at the crazy ones.
- If you could pick anywhere to live the rest of your life, where would it be? San Luis Obispo!
- Can money buy happiness? NO! It can only give you money, but it does make things easier.
- Where was your favorite place to go when you were a little kid? We loved Hollister Hills SVRA. It was home away from home.
- Have you ever spent a night in the hospital? Nope, I have only had two minor procedures and was able to go home that day.
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Cereal, because there are so many flavors!
- If your partner wanted to wait until marriage before having sex, would you stay in that relationship? Absolutely I would.
- Do you believe in a god? I whole-heartedly do.
- Would you call yourself/your family “middle class?” Yes I would. I think we are all over the spectrum of middle class but fit in it somehow.
- Name a TV series you didn’t enjoy until after it ended. Lost and The Sopranos
- Have you ever bought a product from an infomercial? Yes, once. I bought some Pilates DVDs thinking they were the ones my neighbor had but they of course weren’t.
- If you could give up your car and never have to drive again, would you? No way, I love driving.
- If you go back to one point in time to give advice to yourself, when would you go and what would you say? There are several instances that I wish I could change, particularly ones where I was mean.
- What is one thing you could never forgive? Someone who hurts my sisters.
- Would you rather be in a relationship after the honeymoon period ends, or be single? I would rather be with Joe than any other situation.
- Is it possible for guys and girls to be just friends? Yes. I have many good guy friends that are meaningful and are not a threat to my relationship.
- What is the best TV theme song ever? The Friends theme.
- When you were young, what would you dream you would be when you grew up? A singer, a dirtbike rider, and a dentist.
- When you’re alone in your own home, do you walk around naked? Only from my room to the shower.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning? Having to go to the bathroom! But what keeps me going is my amazing life.
- Do you want to have more friends than you have right now? Sure, why not?
- Could you be in a long-distance relationship? If you’re in one, what makes yours work? I was in one, it was very hard. We saw each other as often as possible and trusted each other.
- What is your favorite sport? Baseball/Softball
- Did you enjoy your high school prom? Yes! Joe told me he loved me for the first time at prom!
- Early bird or night owl? Night owl
- Would you prefer to live? A city? The suburbs? The countryside? The mountains? I have lived in all of these places. I like to live in the city but would probably prefer the burbs.
- Give me the story of your life in six words. Imagination, Love, Determination, Laughter, Faith, Family
Well that was fun! Leave me a comment and answer your favorite question or questions!